Build pedigrees and design championship matings with Pedigree Plus software!
Pedigree Plus version 2.0 is our new, updated, easy-to-use, pedigree building software. Use it to build a database of superior horses, research pedigrees, design matings, and view, print and save six generation pedigrees. Simply type in the name, sire and dam of any horse that interests you along with your observations about the animal. Each horse automatically links with every other horse in its pedigree. Pedigree Plus allows you to:
* View the six generation pedigree of any horse in the database with all
repeated names highlighted in red.
* Search for progeny of any mare or stallion.
* Create hypothetical matings.
* Identify key horses by assigning an ID Group membership.
* Print professional-quality pedigrees.
* Use it with all horse breeds.
This is a build-your-own database program; there no horses in the program to
With Version 2.0, now you can:
- import or export your pedigree database
- create a breed and enter each horse into that classification
- show duplicate names (therefore signifying inbreeding)
- title each pedigree on the print-out for easy identification and better
- work faster and more efficiently with larger databases
View an Adobe Acrobat version of the
Pedigree Plus manual.
Pedigree Plus requires an IBM 486 PC or greater, 8 Meg RAM, 6 MB hard disk space, Windows
95 or higher and MS-DOS 6.1 or higher.
Software sold on a non-returnable basis.
Please note: Pedigree Plus 2.0 is not Windows Vista or Windows 7 compatible.
*Discount applied at checkout